Thursday, April 30, 2009

Animal Totem

So I also took Justin's survey because clicking a bunch of answers and getting an animal was much easier. And I got a tie for the results as a horse and a crow. It says "You are the Horse. You are powerful and fast. You value your freedom and like to keep yourself busy whenever possible" and "You are the Crow. You are able to discover your own character and help others find themselves as well. You are very creative in the field you are in and tend to be the intelligent one of the bunch."

The matches were as follows:

Crow 100%
Horse 100%
Dog 83%
Eagle 75%
Dragon 75%
Ram 75%

I thought it was interesting and a relatively good read, particularly because I am a free soul and value intelligence. However, I had a general idea of what animal I was in my head and they weren't even possible choices here. If I picked my totem animal, I think it would either be a penguin or a monkey. The penguin is awkwardly cute, short and stocky. This is me. Also, the penguin believes in self-sacrifice for the benefit of his family. He enjoys being around others, but the penguin also appreciates his personal space. And finally, the penguin is clumsy and comical.



Penguins make me smile[1]

I also like the monkey because he is intelligent and a free soul. He travels in communities that care for each other and seems friendly. At least from my own personal experiences at the zoo, I've seen that monkeys do whatever they want. They make any space their own and disregard what other monkeys think about them. They are intelligent but use their brilliance to be mischievous. And most importantly, like monkeys, I like bananas. And showing my buttocks off.



Mischievous monkeys[2]



[1] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfovxLnI8hg&feature=related
[2] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AZn5nWIj_g

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home